Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thank You!

Yesterday I had access to my first monthly report for sales on Amazon for "Zoe Thanatos" for the month of September. Published in the last few days of the month, the book far exceeded my expectations. When I knew I was going to self-publish the book I told myself to keep expectations fair and low so that whatever success the book did have would be great. My goal was to sell just 1 copy. I met that goal and (a few) more, in addition to giving away over 300 copies on Amazon, Amazon UK, and Amazon DE (Germany) on the first free promo day.

Thank you to everyone who picked up "Zoe Thanatos", whether you paid for it or downloaded it for free. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
-Crystal Cierlak