Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alternate Book Cover

If you look to your right you'll see a thumbnail version of the original cover I designed for the book. While I love that cover and think it will look great in print, I had an idea for an alternate cover and came up with something I may love even more!


It still needs a bit of polishing to make it perfect, but I'm really digging the updated fonts, placement of the text, and the overall look of the cover. One annoying aspect is that while I use a MacBook Pro for all of my regular computing, Photoshop is on my slightly older Dell laptop which displays colors differently. The green in "Zoe" appears lighter on my Dell than it does on my MBP, and even at a reduced size you can see it's a bit dark.

I'm thinking maybe this will be the cover for the ebook version, and a variation of the first cover will be for print. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
-Crystal Cierlak