Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What Do You Think?


Full disclosure: I'm a long-winded and loquacious person... So when I realized I was going to have to write a summary that would (hopefully) entice readers to buy/read my book, I panicked. I ended up writing this at 3 in the morning so it could be totally lame or spot on. I'd love to hear your take!

"On her 25th birthday Zoe Thanatos is ready to end her short and unhappy life by jumping off a cliff into the Pacific. But her plans irrevocably change when a stranger intervenes, preventing her death while seemingly cheating his own. She demands answers but unearths a whole new world of questions when her savior confesses his true identity, and leads her down a path of discovery that reveals truths about the life she was meant to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
-Crystal Cierlak